Little BIG box

Imagine you have a little box, and in that box, you can find all your unfinished thoughts, ideas, dreams, sketches – a beautiful mess of randomness – and that box will never be too full, it will never overflow it has unlimited capacity of storing little big creations
– Everyone, welcome to my little BIG box.

mountains

Mountains and Sky Becoming ONE

No matter how you turn things around, nature will still complete nature -

Nature's gradient color

The best place that I get my inspiration when it comes to colors combination is nowhere else than Nature itself

IMG0
grient

Water shades

When someone is asked what is the color of water, 80% of answers are either blue, transparent or green - I love finding myself in the other 20% of the people who sees more than just one color